You are purchasing access for one (1) person to Fearless Careers Summer 2020 (referred to below as the “Fearless Careers Product,” the “Fearless Careers Program,” “Fearless Careers ” or the “Program”) from Hayley Loren. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase access to the Fearless Careers Product. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
You are responsible to pay for the Fearless Careers Product in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method. You must pay in full prior to the program start date.
To be clear, Fearless Careers is not a subscription payment model that can be cancelled or a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
Our commitment is to change people’s businesses and lives. If on joining the program and participating for the first two weeks between 14 July and 24th July, doing all the coaching activities, you don’t feel coaching is right for you and you let us know before the deadline of midday GMT on Sunday 26th July 2020, we will promptly refund you the remainder of the program subject to the following:
Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must be a Fearless Careers member who purchased the Fearless Careers Product in June 2020 and you must submit your request by 12pm (noon) Greenwich Mean Time on 26th July, 2020. The deadline exists because if you sign up for Fearless Careers , we want you to get started and fully immerse yourself in the process.
Completed Workbooks. We’ll ask for your completed workbook (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve). You must email your workbooks to email@example.com before the deadline.
Company Discretion. After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
Please do not enroll in Fearless Careers if you just want to “check it out.” We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this Program, and we expect you to do the same. Fearless Careers is for serious students only.
The live Fearless Careers Program begins on July 14th, 2020. No refunds will be offered until the start of the Program. No exceptions.
For Fearless Careers alumni members who purchased the Fearless Careers Product in any prior month (May 2020 or earlier), the refund deadline according to your terms of purchase has passed and you are no longer eligible for a refund.
USE OF FEARLESS CAREERS PRODUCT
Under this agreement you will not duplicate, share or upload any Product Content, including to any sharing or social media sites. The Company provides you with the Fearless Careers Product solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use the Fearless Careers Product or the Content available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Fearless Careers Product. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, Hayley Loren, Fearless Careers , or the Fearless Careers Content, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business and careers.
You are granted no right or license with respect to any Company graphics, and logos used in connection with Fearless Careers or Hayley Loren.
SIGNING UP IF THERE’S MORE THAN ONE OF YOU
The Fearless Careers Product includes access for one (1) person.
If you would like to take Fearless Careers along with another individual, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having a group of people take Fearless Careers, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member.
It is your responsibility to confirm the agreed session, to be communicative with Hayley Loren if you need help between sessions and to be on time for each session. Please notify Hayley Loren if you will be late. Note -the amount of time you are late will simply be deducted from the time you have.
Repeated lateness cannot be tolerated. To get the most from your coaching experience, we advice you give yourself 15 minutes before each session to prepare and ground yourself to get the most from that session.
Bring a notebook or pen. Having your workbook or actions completed and ready to discuss is important to keep progressing, this is your work as an accountable client. It is not Hayley Loren’s responsibility to send you session notes, it is important you take note of what you need to action through the sessions, take notes of what you need to remember and track your coaching journey to fully maximise the value.
We expect you to hold yourself accountable, be active in the process and complete all agreed actions with your Coach between sessions to get full value from the program. If these are not completed, you can not expect to achieve the results our clients achieve.
Ultimately, the success of your career coaching journey is based on your commitment, input and effort.
You may cancel or change your coaching session up to 48 hours prior to that session’s start time. Cancelling or postponing within 48 hours of your next session will result in you losing the cost and benefits of that session.
IMPORTANT – Please always give 48 hours notice if changing your session times to avoid losing the value of your session.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of
other people that participate in the Program (“Fearless Careers Participants” or “Program Participants”).
By purchasing access to the Program, you agree:
- that any confidential information shared by Fearless Careers Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company;
- not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Fearless Careers Participants during training sessions;
- that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
FEARLESS CAREERS COMMUNITY RULES
The Fearless Careers community is about gaining clarity in your careers, but is not about trying to turn other Fearless Careers Participants into your customers. You are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite Fearless Careers Participants to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment. Sharing affiliate links within the Fearless Careers Community is not permitted.
Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your participation in the Fearless Careers Program without refund.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other Fearless Careers Participants. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Fearless Careers Program and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other Content, we’ve taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their potential to grow your career and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in the Program, Content, or Site is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FEARLESS CAREERS PRODUCT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing access to the Fearless Careers Product, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, career growth or results of any kind. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
1)GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in England and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the English law, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. Each party expressly submits the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE FEARLESS CAREERS PRODUCT; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE FEARLESS CAREERS PRODUCT AND REQUEST A REFUND. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Fearless Careers , or Hayley Loren, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Fearless Careers Product is a non-transferable program.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in
the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company
suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this
Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may:
(a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Fearless Careers
Program without refund and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Fearless Careers Product. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Fearless Careers Product will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail.
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of the Fearless Careers Product. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
11) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
12) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.