Enrolment closes on Thursday 3rd March at 6pm GMT:
Fearless Careers is for people who study or work in STEM (science, tech, engineering & maths) related industries, this includes construction and manufacturing. You do NOT need to be a scientist, but simply connected to STEM as this is where Hayley’s experience lies. If you’re considering leaving STEM this is no problem either, Fearless Careers is about forging your true path, whether or not you stay within a technical industry 😀
The program includes:
– 30 min 1-1 coaching online coaching introductory call
– 6 hours of online group coaching sessions via video
-5 learning modules to get you clear and confident in your path
– Trainings to help you craft a career that’s true to you
– At the end of the program you’ll have created a one year plan so you know where you’re heading and specific actions you need to take
– Dedicated messaging group so you can ask Hayley questions and get support
PLUS bonuses worth over £4500!
– Fearless Careers for Life – Access to workbooks, activities and training materials each year, even when the program is updated. This means you can keep coming back to the materials and continuously learn throughout your career. (group coaching not included)
– Fearless Careers Alumni Group:
-2 free LIVE workshops with Hayley a year for alumni members
-Dedicated messaging group
– Bonus Training – When signing up to Fearless Careers you’ll get instant access to the training series “How to Get Clear and Confident in Your STEM Career”, where you’ll learn a five step framework to get clear and confident in your career. Start learning before the program even starts!
– 6 month group check-in – After 6 months we’ll have a group check-in call to see how you’re getting on in your career and whether you have any questions
You need to know this program is NOT for people looking for a quick easy fix. Gaining clarity is not something you can get overnight, otherwise you’d already be there! You’ll need to commit around 3-4 hours each week if you want to make the most of the program. Like with anything, the more you put in, the more you get out.
Refund policy: No refunds are provided, please make sure you want to sign up to Fearless Careers before joining. Please read the terms and conditions.