Are you feeling guilty because your productivity at work is low, and usually you’re a driven hard-working person?
Are you scared you might be “found out” that you’re not working 100% (or maybe even 30%!).
Wondering if it’s normal that you’ve lost your spark, energy or drive in your job?
Join me in this solo podcast, with me Hayley Loren, as I guide you through three surprising questions to find out why you’re being unproductive at work and whether you even need to be concerned.
I share practical tips on how to improve your productivity (if you need to), PLUS how your lack of productivity can be transformed into a career excelling tool!
Join me to learn:
– Three surprising questions you need to ask yourself (if you’re being unproductive)
– Why being unproductive isn’t always a negative (and you don’t need to beat yourself up)
– How to know if you should cut yourself some slack (if you’re being your own worst enemy!)
– How you can easily turn lack of productivity into a useful career excelling tool
– How to know if your lack of productivity is a simple phase or a bigger issue that needs addressing
DIVE DEEPER – Do you work within science, tech or engineering and want to feel clear and confident in your career? Learn more about career coaching with me here!
Now, I’d love to hear from you.
Why do you think you’re unproductive at work?
Leave a comment below and let me know.
Need more support?
Each week you’ll receive an email from Hayley, full of support, guidance and inspiration for your career. If you’re unhappy in your job, thinking of switching or want to excel further, this email will be a weekly boost to keep you on track. You’ll also be the first to know about any free masterclasses and coaching offers.
If you’re feeling unhappy or uncertain in your job, this free guide will kick start your clarity, so you’ll be ready to create a career with purpose, where you feel you belong and make the impact you’ve always dreamt of.